I hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to talk about something a little different than style and fashion for a change loves. The evolution of girl bosses has been remarkable as more and more women are taking control of their life by embarking on a journey of entrepreneurialism. It’s changing the views the world once had of women being in business and we are not backing down, showing that we are deserving of a position in power.
The brand, The Female CEO created their statement tee to represent and honor the female CEO, the entreprenuher. They want to inspire the younger generation of young ladies to want to do the same. The new era of female CEO’s show that you don’t have to work under the umbrella of a corporation if you don’t want to. There’s so many ways that you can be a CEO now.
I love empowering and being empowered by women so I’m always in awe of a female CEO because she has no fear or regrets about her strength and taking charge. She seems to effortlessly balance it all – business, parenting and marriage. Not that it’s ever a perfect journey. We have come so far from the dream most little girls have to get married and have children before thinking of the career they’d like to have. And what about the women who aren’t in business for themselves or head of a corporation? How can being CEO apply to them?
Lets talk more CEO talk, but not just in the way you expect. I’m going to now turn the convo on its side in a minute. Besides being the girl who is running the world in business, let’s get real about being a CEO on a more personal level too.
“Anything you see in your mind, you can hold in your hands.” Steve Harvey
When you think of being CEO you generally only think of it in a way that involves having control over a business or building a brand for your dream career. But what about being CEO of your life. It’s possible to run your personal life like a successful business and you should.
I created a run down of the ways you can start viewing your life as one, act like one and become a better CEO of your life:
- Dictate what happens in your life. Start taking control of your destiny and dreams. Do what YOU want to do. YOU have to be in charge of your life. No one else can be.
- Take full responsibility and accountability for your failures. Recognize your mistakes, learn the lesson and then move on. Don’t harbor too long on them. Life happens and what you do when it does determines the rest of your life. Your failures are meant to teach you what didn’t work the first time.
- Stop blaming others for the current state of your life. You’ll never grow because you will continue looking back to your past and others. Let it go and start thinking about what you can do to make those necessary changes for good.
- Set a strategy and vision for your life and future. Map out a plan by writing down your goals and create a vision board for all of the things you want to achieve. Create those long term and short term goals. Nothing is ever accomplished without the vision first.
- Stretch those goals outside of your comfort zone. When you fear it, do it anyway. The more you step out on faith, the easier stepping outside of your comfort zone will become.
- Don’t allow the outside or inside voices to set boundaries on your life. You have the will power to do whatever you set your mind to do. Remember that your thoughts become things.
- “Do” more and talk less. Actions are always more productive and accomplishing then what you say you’ll do.
- Improve on your daily performance. Work on yourself daily and towards accomplishing a new goal regularly. There should be noticeable improvements in your life.
- Evaluate the departments in your life – health, relationships, spirituality, wealth, career. Ask yourself if any of these areas are improving your life. If not, its time to let these things go or continue to let yourself go along with it. Otherwise, you need to make the necessary adjustments and corrections to create a life of higher success. And don’t overly focus on just one or two of those departments. They all work together.
- Consider your core values. These influence your daily thinking and action.
- Never stop learning. Constantly acquire new knowledge and training. Growth comes from learning more than you already know.
I hope you learned something from this lifestyle post about ways you can becoming a better CEO of your life. Start today and create the life you always wanted.
Thanks for reading! Please do me a favor by subscribing and commenting with your thoughts regarding this post. I’d love to hear from you. Xoxo
*Disclaimer: This post is my personal opinion and views. I am not a expert on personal development.